Looking for the most popular relaxation treatment in the world today? Then look no further than our Swedish Body Massage. Simply known as a “Classic Massage” in Sweden it has been shown to reduce pain, improve stiffness of joints and help with circulation.
immaQulate massage aims to meet all needs, we offer:
- 10 minute ‘Stress Buster Massage’
- 30 minute back, neck & shoulder massage (or scalp)
- 45 minute back, neck, shoulder, arms or legs massage
- 60 minute full body massage
The immaQulate massage selection specialises in Swedish massage, the best-known type of massage within the beauty industry, and one of the most de-stressing and relaxing treatments available.
During a Swedish massage the masseuse will use soothing aromatherapy oils of your choice, to facilitate smooth, gliding strokes called effleurage as well as techniques including kneading, friction, stretching and tapping.
The firm yet gentle pressure applied allows for relaxation and feel good indulgence. It importantly eases muscle tension and maintains physical, mental and emotional well being. Additionally massage is ideal for releasing tension and anxiety.
The health benefits of massage
- helps to relax the nervous system and promote a sense of well being. Massage reduces tension all through the body and relieves anxiety and stress pressures
- improves blood flow, which delivers oxygen and nutrients to the cells
- stimulates the lymphatic system, which takes away the body’s waste products
- prevents and relieves muscles cramps and spasms
If you feel you need a more intense and firmer massage then the deep tissue massage we offer would be more effective. It is a more focused form of massage releasing chronic muscle tension or knots within the deeper tissue structures. So if your ready to relax and unwind contact us now for a booking!